Issues exporting to PDF and RTF

Richard Harding

Jan 20, 2014, 4:36:44 PM1/20/14
to antholo...@googlegroups.com

I have a few problems exporting a project that does not appear to be documented previously.

RTF Export

  • Each cell in a table is exported as a new paragraph.
  • Paragraphs with Heading styles do not start on a new line.
  •  Images are not exported.  Each image is displayed as a link Image not found.  The link points to the correct image.
  •  Styles are not exported.

PDF Export

  • Images are not exported.  Each image is displayed as a link Image not found.  The link points to the correct image.

Richard Harding

Jeanne Loehnis

Dec 3, 2014, 11:21:35 AM12/3/14
to antholo...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I have just tried Anthologize for the first time using WP 4.0.1. My desire is to export my posts to MS Word - so I am using the .RTF export option. I notice that:

  • bullet points simply disappear with no spaces or anything to denote that they existed.
  • It also seems that any kind of quotation or double quotation mark is converted to characters, for example: â€œProcrastinationâ€
I am thrilled that this tool exists and is free! And... I wonder if updates those in this post are being researched.

THANK YOU!!!!!
Jeanne