Copyright Notice with 'year' field

CHM

Aug 22, 2023, 4:37:46 PM8/22/23
to anthemion-jutoh
Is there any way to insert a common line at some place in every page with a copyright notice in which the current year is automagically replaced on every compile.
I have found that I can insert such a 'field' anywhere, but I was hoping I could generate a custom 'line' field which might be part of something like a footer or header to be added to every page, or preferably, a separate item ?

TIA

Julian Smart

Aug 23, 2023, 6:01:46 AM8/23/23
to anthemi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The only thing I can think of is using string tables, placing %keywords% in your project and checking "Replace strings in content". However, the year would need to be typed into the value in the string table, and I'm not sure if these will be replaced in the headers and footers.

Regards,

Julian