Need help with layout

Scott Ellsworth

Oct 14, 2023, 11:51:02 AM10/14/23
to anthemion-jutoh
Happy to pay someone to help me with these final issues with layout:
Spacing is weird in paragraphs
Margins are unequal and too close to the left side.
Choosing a style (bibliography ) doesn’t quite match the prior heading of that style

Can pay a reasonable fee via PayPal.
Thanks!

Julian Smart

Oct 14, 2023, 11:56:40 AM10/14/23
to anthemi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott,

I don't do paid support but I'm happy to look at your Jutoh project if
you send it to me at jul...@anthemion.co.uk, so if I identify the
problems you will be able to sort it out yourself.

Regards,

Julian