Re: Changing the location of "Jutoh Temporary Files" folder

Julian Smart

Jan 2, 2024, 2:24:44 PMJan 2
to anthemi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

If you edit Jutoh Preferences, click on Project, you can add a pattern that identifies the Documents folder as being a cloud folder, e.g. append to the front of the value:

*Your User Name/Documents*|

substituting your user name or whatever identifies that particular Documents folder.

This should tell Jutoh not to use Documents and to use the system's temporary folder instead (which arguably it should have been doing by default, but I'll try to remember why I made the decision to use a subfolder of Documents).

Regards,

Julian

On 02/01/2024 19:04, Robert Ward wrote:
I've been working mainly with Dropbox and "Jutoh Temporary Files" was in Documents/Jutoh. Now I've also got iCloud running and the entire Documents folder is synced by iCloud. What action can I take to move the Temporary Files folder to some other place?
Thanks!