Is is possible to open two instances of Jutoh at the same time?

CHM

Mar 12, 2024, 3:59:07 PMMar 12
to anthemion-jutoh
Just today I was trying to carry the Jutoh source for my HTB help files from a base project over to another more specific project.
Initially, I was hoping to just simply open two instances of Jutoh and then copy&paste pages from the original project to my new project, but that does not seem to work.

Double-clicking on a *.jutoh file closes any open instance of Jutoh and opens the new file.

So it seems not possible?

Julian Smart

Mar 12, 2024, 4:02:28 PMMar 12
to anthemi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's not possible to have two instances of Jutoh open at the same time, but you can have multiple projects open within Jutoh. Click Options on the toolbar, go to Projects, and check "View multiple projects." Then opening a project won't close the existing one.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Julian

CHM