Importing From Writer's Cafe

Steve P

Dec 26, 2023, 4:52:41 AM12/26/23
to anthemion-jutoh
This can definitely be done per this screen shot from Anthemion's website: https://www.jutoh.com/images/screens/screenshot-storyboard.png

But I can't figure out how to do it!

When I create a new project and select 'import file' it says "sorry unrecognised extension .stk"

When I try to do it by importing the folder it produces an empty window.

If I create an empty new project and the try to import a folder or .stk file from the File menu it says 'sorry Jutoh doesn't know how to handle .stk files".

It outputs the same error with .wcp and wcs files.

Can anyone help?

Julian Smart

Dec 26, 2023, 5:21:42 AM12/26/23
to anthemi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

This needs to be done via a Storyboard document, so you create a document, then use Storyboard | Import, click "...", and then click Choose File.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Julian