HTB Navigatyion bar

CHM

Aug 22, 2023, 4:21:17 PM8/22/23
to anthemion-jutoh
As I am used to have a navigation bar at the top and bottom of each page from my earlier CHM compiler/editor, I was trying to create a somewhat similar layout in my HTB files, especially after I saw the recent release notes.
I have enabled the items
  • Enable HTML header:

  • Enable HTML footer:

in my configuration for Navigation, but I see nothing when I recompile the project and am unsure whether I simply read too much into the release notes and the Configuration description, or need to do something else to get these headers to show.
I have also tried to use the menu item 'Insert'  but cannot fiind any entry which seems to offer what I am looking for
TIA for any suggestions or pointer.

Julian Smart

Aug 23, 2023, 5:58:56 AM8/23/23
to anthemi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry to hear this isn't working - i just tried enabling the HTML header and footer in the Formatting Sample using the HTB configuration and it did produce the headers and footers. Perhaps you could send me your project file and I'll take a look.

Regards,

Julian