FunkTechnikPlus # Journal, Issue 4, Year 1

Petros Zimourtopoulos

Jun 20, 2014, 5:02:35 AM6/20/14
to ante...@googlegroups.com
- FunkTechnikPlus # Journal

  A Small European Journal in the Defense of Honesty in Science
  and Ethics in Engineering

- Current Issue:

  YEAR 1 - No 4: SATURDAY 31 MAY 2014 - REGULAR ISSUE

  Table of Contents

  Papers

4 9
  M. G. Danikas, R. Sarathi,
 "Interfaces in High Voltage Engineering: A Most Important
  Question for Conventional Solid Insulating Materials as well
  as for Nanocomposite Polymers"

4 10
  Nikolaos M. Berketis,
 "Spherical Beltrami Fields in Chiral Media: Reciprocity and
  General Theorems"

4 11
  K.Th. Kondylis, N.I. Yannopoulou, P.E. Zimourtopoulos,
 "Self-Standing End-Fed Geometrically Uniform Linear Arrays:
  Analysis, Design, Construction, Measurements and FLOSS"

4 12
  M.G. Danikas, E. Rapti, I. Liapis, A.B.B.Abd. Ghani,
 "Parameters Affecting the Lifetime of Transformer Oil in
  Distribution Transformers: Parameter Monitoring of 50
  Transformers from the Athens Area"

  http://otoiser.org/index.php/ftpj/issue/view/2014.05.31

- Next Issue:

  YEAR 2 - No 5: TUESDAY 30 SEPTEMBER 2014 - REGULAR ISSUE

  * OPEN *