FunkTechnikPlus # Journal : Saturday 31 January 2015 : Issue 6 — Year 2

Petros Zimourtopoulos

Feb 1, 2015, 3:28:50 PM2/1/15
to ante...@googlegroups.com
otoiser

open transactions on independent scientific engineering research

FunkTechnikPlus # Journal

Théorie—Expérimentation—Métrologie—Logiciel—Applications

Saturday 31 January 2015
------------------------
Issue 6 — Year 2

Table of Contents

Papers

6 15

C. A. Koutsos, N. I. Yannopoulou, P. E. Zimourtopoulos

Visual EM Simulator for 3D Antennas: VEMSA3D — FLOSS for MS
Windows

6 16

M. G. Danikas, S. Georghiou, I. Liapis, A. B. B. Abd. Ghani

Diagnostic Techniques in Transformer Oils: Factors Affecting the
Lifetime of Transformer Oil in Transformers of 150/20 kV and
the Problem of Relating Diagnostics Data with their Pre-history

http://www.otoiser.org/index.php/ftpj/issue/view/2015.01.31

Next Issue 7 — Year 2
Sunday 31 May 2015