Use ponctuation characters into KWIC search

Sarra El Ayari

Jun 5, 2024, 9:17:26 AMJun 5
to AntConc-Discussion
Hi everyone,

I want to search for occurrences of question marks in my corpora (in French), but I didn't manage to. I've tried to use \? and check Regex but each time I get the notification "No hits found" although there are question marks in my files.

Does someone have a tip for this? It's not working on other signs either, like dots, apostrophes or hyphens (like for "c'est" for instance).

Thank you very much for your help, and have a nice day,
Sarra

Sarra El Ayari

Jun 5, 2024, 10:19:23 AMJun 5
to AntConc-Discussion
I've found the answer in previous emails from the list, sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,
Sarra

Laurence Anthony

Jun 5, 2024, 10:21:21 AMJun 5
to ant...@googlegroups.com
That's great! The nice thing about this discussion group is that all the discussions are indexed so people can find answers to the same questions if they do a quick search.

Laurence.