PDF not fully loading as raw file

Tawnya Smith

Jun 12, 2024, 6:34:22 PMJun 12
to AntConc-Discussion
Hi Dr. Anthony,

I just wanted to let you know that one of the files I've used in my smaller corpora did not load into AntConc completely. Only the first of 8 pages loaded.

So far it is the only partial load. I tried reloading it, but got the same result.

Because it is the only file, I reviewed it manually, but I though you might want to know about the issue. I have attached a copy of the file in case you want to examine it.
2010 03 IN Meeting Student Writers Where They Are Using Wikipedia to Teach Responsible Scholarship.pdf

Tawnya Smith

Jun 28, 2024, 5:58:57 AM (yesterday) Jun 28
to AntConc-Discussion
I have found another partial upload to AntConc, again loading only the first page. The file is attached below.
2010 03 IN As Yall Know Blog as Bridge.pdf