New release of AntConc (4.3.0)

Laurence Anthony

Jun 11, 2024, 11:28:56 AMJun 11
to AntConc-Discussion

Dear All,

I'm happy to announce the release of AntConc (Version 4.3.0). This version is available for Windows, Windows Portable, MacOS (Silicon), MacOS (Intel), and Linux (tested on Linux Mint).

This release introduces a completely new ChatAI tool that integrates the existing AntConc tools with Large Language Models (LLMs) from OpenAI and later, open source/open weights models. Check out the help guide for instructions on how to use the new tool, especially as the use of OpenAI models will incur costs as you will be using their API. The default model in ChatAI is the latest and most powerful model offered by OpenAI, its GPT4o model.

I've also introduced a few other minor feature updates and fixed a few bugs. You can see the changes here:

https://laurenceanthony.net/software/antconc/releases/AntConc430/version_history.pdf

You can get the new version here:

https://www.laurenceanthony.net/software/antconc/

I really hope you like the new version.