Error perl518.dll missing

已查看 49 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Robert Fuchs

未读,
2021年11月16日 00:00:122021/11/16
收件人 ant...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

I've used Antconc successfully for years, but recently I am getting the
following error when starting the programme:
"Error: Can't locate perl518.dll. Make sure the ActivePerl is in your PATH"

The error occurs regardless of whether Antconc is on my Desktop or in
the Downloads folder.

This error occurs with the older version of Antconc I have and the
latest one I just downloaded (Windows 10 either 32 or 64-bit).
Installing Strawberry Perl and adding it to my path didn't help. The
development version of Antconc does not produce an error, but I would
like to stick to the current version while working with my students.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Best
Robert

--
Prof. Dr. Robert Fuchs (JP) | Department of English Language and
Literature/Institut für Anglistik und Amerikanistik | University of

Mailing list on varieties of English/World Englishes/ENL-ESL-EFL.
Subscribe here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/var-eng/join
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/var-eng/join>
Are you a non-native speaker of English? Please help us by taking this
short survey on when and how you use the English language:
https://lamapoll.de/englishusageofnonnativespeakers-1/
<https://lamapoll.de/englishusageofnonnativespeakers-1/>

Robert Fuchs

未读,
2021年11月29日 03:39:512021/11/29
收件人 AntConc-Discussion
Dear all

Just checking once again whether anyone could help here. The error persits.

Thanks and best
Robert
回复全部
回复作者