View as media source in VLC or OBS instead of through web

Rob H

Jan 21, 2022, 12:31:13 PM1/21/22
to Ant Media Server
Good morning. I was looking through support groups and questions and could not find exactly what I was looking for so I am posting here.

I have ant server set up and working fine. I am trying to find a way to view my video source outside of the browser. For example, I want to pull it in through VLC, or even OBS as a media source. I can do this as a browser source, but that's not what I am looking for.

Is there a way to access via RMTP pull? Thanks very much!

Rob H

Jan 21, 2022, 3:29:31 PM1/21/22
to Ant Media Server
Disregard, found my answer through support.

http://xx.xx.xx.xxx:port/LiveApp/streams/your_stream_id.m3u8   works!