How to stream RTSP from NVR with multiple channel

Mohamed Kamil Mansor

Nov 19, 2020, 6:25:37 AM11/19/20
to Ant Media Server

Hello guys,

I'm still new with Video streaming system.

I have installed Ant Media Server CE and successfully stream video from NVR on channel 1.
I did edit the RTSP URL using dialog box to change the channel (via URL parameter) but the RTSP URL seems to revert back into channel 1.

Is there any other way to stream from different channel.

Thank you.

Kamil

Tahir Gölge

Nov 24, 2020, 10:12:33 AM11/24/20