Error Message: "no_stream_exist"

Live Streaming

Jan 3, 2022, 9:19:17 AM1/3/22
to Ant Media Server
Hi

I have installed ant media and the webrtc Publish is fine but when I press on the play button it says, "no_stream_exist".

Any quick help is really appreciated.

Thanks
Aj

Yash Tandon

Jan 3, 2022, 9:24:28 AM1/3/22
to Ant Media Server

Hi Aj,
Hope you are doing well.
I guess you are using community edition and in CE WebRTC playback is not supported.
You can play the HLS stream using following https://github.com/ant-media/Ant-Media-Server/wiki/HLS-Playing

Regards,
Yash

Live Streaming

Jan 3, 2022, 12:52:48 PM1/3/22
to Ant Media Server
Hi Yash,

Thanks for the reply buddy. We are using the enterprise version, but yes we have the trial version. But I guess that should not be an issue. Could there be any other issue?

Cheers
Aj

Yash Tandon

Jan 3, 2022, 1:02:39 PM1/3/22
to Ant Media Server
Hi Aj,

Sorry my bad, as I checked you have already shared your server credentials with my colleague Mohit. He will check the issue and get back to you.

Regards,
Yash

Mohit Dubey

Jan 3, 2022, 2:11:49 PM1/3/22
to Ant Media Server
Dear All,
There was an issue with regards to the player page URL and it has been resolved by including  the application name in the sample page URL.

--
Best Regrads,
Mohit Dubey

Live Streaming

Jan 3, 2022, 3:09:14 PM1/3/22
to Ant Media Server
Thanks Yash and Mohit. Appreciate your prompt help and support.