Develop a Front End

Alper Kiziltoprak

Mar 22, 2022, 3:42:39 AM3/22/22
to Ant Media Server
Hi guys

One of our client is looking for a developer which can help them develop a front end for their end users to be able to change RTMP URL’s in their Ant Media Server stack.  It would be a simple page with a user login mechanism, and a simple back end where users could update RTMP stream target details and perhaps view incoming stream statuses and preview

Has anyone interested in this? If yes, please send your comments at https://community.antmedia.io/forum/6-hire-a-consultant/ or directly to me at akizil...@antmedia.io

Thank you!

Alper

Alper Kiziltoprak

Mar 22, 2022, 3:58:42 AM3/22/22
to Hemant Bohra, Ant Media Server
Thank you, Hemant!

I will forward your contact information.

Alper

On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 10:48 AM Hemant Bohra <hemant.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Alper

Yes i am interested into this project

Please connect with the client over skype or whatsapp . My skype is hemant.bohra1987 and whatsapp +919907099989

Regards
Hemant Bohra