Ant Media is live on Product Hunt now! We would love to have your support! ❤️

Hamit Demir

Mar 10, 2022, 3:21:10 AM3/10/22
to Ant Media Server
We are so excited to share great news with you. We've done everything together so far, then there's the Product Hunt!

Ant Media is live on Product Hunt now! Come check us out and spread the love. Our team will be around all day to answer your questions and comments. We’d love to hear what you think! ❤️

Check us out now! 👇

Rodrigo Z. Armond

Mar 13, 2022, 9:04:39 PM3/13/22
to Hamit Demir, Ant Media Server
Thank you! Done!

Hamit Demir

Mar 14, 2022, 3:50:44 AM3/14/22
to Ant Media Server
Thanks for all your support, Rodrigo. ❤️

Rodrigo Z. Armond

Mar 14, 2022, 7:55:09 AM3/14/22
to Hamit Demir, Ant Media Server
Hi, Hamit,

It's the least I can do! You're great!

Have a nice week,

Rodrigo
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ant-media-server/0404b607-3775-4102-9677-c9cbd1c48047n%40googlegroups.com.

Hamit Demir

Mar 14, 2022, 8:21:20 AM3/14/22
to Ant Media Server
Thanks for your kind words, Rodrigo. Our biggest goal is to create value for you.
That's why your words mean so much to us. ❤️

Have a great week!