#Webinar: Introduction to WebRTC- How does WebRTC work?

Hamit Demir

Jan 19, 2022, 9:42:34 AM1/19/22
to Ant Media Server

Hi Everyone, We are planning to start a Webinar Series about WebRTC to improve the WebRTC community. It will be a journey from zero to advanced. In the next Webinars, we plan to host experts from many different companies and fields.

This is the first event and is great for those who are curious about WebRTC technology and want to start learning. Our speaker is Tahir Golge, a Software Developer at Ant Media. His LinkedIn account.

Here is our agenda:

  • What is WebRTC?

  • WebRTC Components

  • How Does it work?

  • Why WebRTC?

  • Sample Use Cases

  • Q/A

Don't forget to share with others. We will improve WebRTC together!

Click here to register

Connessione

Jan 27, 2022, 10:05:34 AM1/27/22
to Ant Media Server
Cant seem to join the meeting/event. i keep getting error meeting si full!!