Virtual Event, Ant Hours: Real-Time Streaming on MojoHost - August 24th at 11 am (NY, USA GMT-4).

Hamit Demir

Aug 18, 2021, 11:58:58 AM8/18/21
to Ant Media Server
August 24th at 11 am (NY, USA GMT-4).

We will be together at another great event! 🚀

This time, we’ll be hosting Brad Mitchell, CEO of Mojohost, and James Polan, Vice President at MojoHost.

Mojohost is a partner of Ant Media, and it has been hosting video streaming projects for so long. In this Ant Hour, we’ll be hearing firsthand from Mojohost executives how they’re seeing the video streaming market, and addressing the needs of the market with new services and capabilities

Also, We will have a surprise gift for 5 lucky people from the participants.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Connessione

Aug 18, 2021, 12:10:23 PM8/18/21
to Ant Media Server
🎉

Hamit Demir

Hamit Demir

Aug 23, 2021, 6:02:37 AM8/23/21
to Ant Media Server
Tomorrow, we’ll be hearing firsthand from Mojohost executives Brad and James how they’re seeing the video streaming market, and addressing the needs of the market with new services and capabilities

We are very excited to meet you again tomorrow at 11 am (NY, USA GMT-4)!

Btw, We will have a surprise gift for 5 lucky people from the participants.

Here is the quick link to join:  meet.google.com/zkg-fryp-jrj

Hamit Demir

Aug 24, 2021, 4:01:32 AM8/24/21
to Ant Media Server
Today is the big day! Let's take a closer look at the video streaming market.  🚀

Mojohost executives Brad and James will talk about how they’re seeing the video streaming market and addressing the needs of the market with new services and capabilities

We are very excited to meet you again at 11 am (NY, USA GMT-4)!

Btw, We will have a surprise gift for 5 lucky people from the participants.

Here is the quick link to join:  meet.google.com/zkg-fryp-jrj

Hamit Demir

Aug 24, 2021, 11:02:48 AM8/24/21
to Ant Media Server
We are starting guys!