How to build an Auto-Scalable Real-Time Streaming platform with Ant Media Server on Alibaba Cloud? #WEBINAR

Hamit Demir

Sep 6, 2021, 3:31:57 AM9/6/21
to Ant Media Server
Ahmet Oğuz Mermerkaya will explain how to build an Auto-Scalable Real-Time Streaming platform with Ant Media Server on Alibaba Cloud in this webinar.

Register now to learn how to build your own streaming platform and more!

4138256 copy.jpg

Hamit Demir

Sep 8, 2021, 11:34:00 AM9/8/21
to Ant Media Server
In this Webinar, Ahmet Oguz Mermerkaya, and Bader Barham will talk about the partnership between Ant Media and Alibaba Cloud and explain how to build an Auto-Scalable Real-Time Streaming platform with Ant Media Server on Alibaba Cloud.

Why should you join?
  • Get an understanding of how this partnership will benefit you.
  • Learn how to build a scalable live streaming platform with Ant Media Server on Alibaba Cloud.
  • Get a $200 Coupon from Alibaba Cloud.
  • Get the opportunity to ask any questions to our speakers.
Click to register now!
https://alibaba.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nOAR6ORNSwSGGmakrOaQAg

Hamit Demir

Sep 13, 2021, 6:05:22 AM9/13/21