No stream exist

Naveen James

Jan 19, 2022, 4:35:24 AM1/19/22
to Ant Media Server
Team,

Most of the times when we start the stream and the other user tries to view the stream, we get an error message 'No stream exist' . Out of 10, it fails to load 8 times.

Could you please help us out here.

Mohit Dubey

Jan 19, 2022, 4:49:39 AM1/19/22
to Ant Media Server
Hi Naveen,
How are you!
I think it might be about wrong streamId on the player side.
Can you please let me know your Ant Media Server web panel login credentials so that I can check this.
You can send me the credentials on private mail as well.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Naveen James

Feb 2, 2022, 12:46:06 AM2/2/22
to Mohit Dubey, Ant Media Server
Hello Mohit,

We found the issue with the 'Stream does not exist' error. Please find the screenshot for your reference. Could you please advise us.

Thank you

James Naveen
Project Manager

M   +91 7975924699
E   james....@applaunch.io

Skype live:.cid.a929851a7f132fbc

Applaunch Bangalore
502, 5th floor, Brigade IRV Centre, Nallurhalli
Whitefield, Bangalore, 560066
India

3.png
2.png

Mohit Dubey

Feb 2, 2022, 2:37:12 PM2/2/22
to Ant Media Server
Hi Naveen,
How are you!
No stream exists error comes in case of wrong streamId.
Also as I can see the screenshots shared by you, there's seems to be something different with the URLs.
Have you made some changes to the server! Is it possible to reproduce these errors with sample pages?

It would be great If you can provide us a step-wise reproduce scenario. That will help us in reproducing and understanding the issue.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Naveen James

Feb 3, 2022, 12:34:58 AM2/3/22
to Mohit Dubey, Bharat Chilampuram, Nikesh Kumar Jha, Ant Media Server
Can we provide the step by step screenshot on reproducing this issue. Thanks

Naveen James

Feb 7, 2022, 2:26:21 AM2/7/22
to Bharat Chilampuram, Mohit Dubey, Nikesh Kumar Jha, Ant Media Server
Hello Mohit,

Can you please look into this and advise.

Thanks

On Fri, 4 Feb 2022 at 19:21, Bharat Chilampuram <bha...@applaunch.io> wrote:
Hello Mohit,

We are using conference.html file (renamed as conference0.html) to start and enter into the stream, but for the first time we're getting the error which we shared as attachment previously.
then next time onwards, it is connecting properly, even no change in streamId.

Steps to reproduce :

1. URL A will start the stream (streamId as 123456789) (userType 1 : Streamer)
2. URL B is to join the stream (userType 2 : Stream Member)
3. URL C to watch the live stream

--

Bharat Chilampuram

Software Developer

M   +91 (0) 7738433408
E   bha...@applaunch.io

Skype live:bharat.chilampuram

.

Applaunch Bangalore
Unit 502, 5th floor, Brigade IRV Centre, Nallurhalli, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560066
India

Geschäftsführer, Inhaber: André Hoffendahl | Sitz der Gesellschaft: München | Registergericht München, HRB 6076 | USt-IdNr: DE 813 226 416

Mohit Dubey

Feb 7, 2022, 9:52:51 AM2/7/22
to Ant Media Server
Hello,
Thank you for the details.
Here's what I did:
1. Joined the stream with URL A as first user.
2. Joined the stream with URL B as second user.
Let the stream get active (one above the other)
Then used the play URL and it played fine.

We can get on a meet call to check this together as well.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Naveen James

Feb 7, 2022, 10:18:32 AM2/7/22
to Mohit Dubey, Ant Media Server
Hello Mohit

Thanks for the reply .

Can you please advise for a call tomorrow ?

Mohit Dubey

Feb 7, 2022, 10:21:24 AM2/7/22
to Ant Media Server
Hi Naveen,
Sure.
Does 15:00 IST suit you! If so, I'll send an invitation.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Naveen James

Feb 7, 2022, 10:30:55 AM2/7/22
to Mohit Dubey, Ant Media Server
Yes , can you please send the invitation at 15 ist tomorrow. Thanks for Swift response.

Mohit Dubey

Feb 7, 2022, 10:37:32 AM2/7/22
to Ant Media Server
Hi Naveen,
Thank you :)
I have sent an invite.
See you tomorrow.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Naveen James

Feb 7, 2022, 10:42:15 AM2/7/22
to Mohit Dubey, Ant Media Server
Accepted. Thank you Mohit. Talk to you tomorrow.