Stopping video reloading when webRTCAdaptor.stop is called

Joe Suh

Dec 22, 2021, 9:53:13 AM12/22/21
to Ant Media Server
We have a "Preview" page for our users where they can see their stream. The Antmedia iframe is running in this page to run the play.html

When webRTCAdaptor.stop(streamId) is called, we are hiding the iframe from this Preview page.

But the video is loaded for a short period of time again afterwards. And we get the following warning from the Antmedia server: VIDEOJS: WARN: Problem encountered with the current HLS playlist. Trying again since it is the only playlist

This error seems to suggest that either the playlist file isn’t loaded (.m3u8) or the media chunk isn’t loaded.

We would like the video to stop loading immediately when webRTCAdaptor.stop is called. Any ideas on how to stop these retries?

Thanks
Joe

Mohit Dubey

Dec 23, 2021, 9:07:15 AM12/23/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi Joe,
Thank you for writing.
Can you please tell me about the playback type that you using and facing this issue with!

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Mohit Dubey

Dec 23, 2021, 9:17:33 AM12/23/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi Joe,
Can you please add playOrder=webrtc and try if the issue still occurs.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Joe Suh

Dec 23, 2021, 7:56:55 PM12/23/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi Mohit,

We added the playOrder parameter and looks like the problem is solved.

Thank you so much!
Joe