Camera on iOS SDK

quang phungbuu

Sep 6, 2021, 11:17:53 PM9/6/21
to Ant Media Server
I following to the guide Ant media iOS SDK. I am facing a problem is my camera when live stream reversed. Please help me solving this problem. Thank you so much.

Mohit Dubey

Sep 7, 2021, 4:44:37 AM9/7/21
to ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi quang phungbuu,

I am facing a problem is my camera when live stream reversed
Is the stream orientation is reversed or is it about the rear camera or something like that!
--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 8:47 AM quang phungbuu <phungbuu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I following to the guide Ant media iOS SDK. I am facing a problem is my camera when live stream reversed. Please help me solving this problem. Thank you so much.

quang phungbuu

Sep 7, 2021, 4:49:17 AM9/7/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi Mohit Dubey. I use front camera , when I right hands up then camera show at left. It don't like camera original when without live stream.
Vào lúc 15:44:37 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 9, 2021, mohit...@antmedia.io đã viết:

Mohit Dubey

Sep 8, 2021, 5:04:38 AM9/8/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi Quang,
This is mirroring issue with IOS and I have discussed about this with the IOS developer so we will take a look at this and will try to schedule it as soon as possible.
Have a great day.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

quang phungbuu

Sep 8, 2021, 5:20:04 AM9/8/21
to Ant Media Server
I also have this problem on android app. Please double check.

Vào lúc 16:04:38 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 9, 2021, mohit...@antmedia.io đã viết:

Mohit Dubey

Sep 8, 2021, 5:33:41 AM9/8/21
to Ant Media Server
Sure.
Likewise I said, I have discussed about the mirroring issue on IOS SDK with the related developer and we will schedule it as soon as possibel.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

quang phungbuu

Sep 19, 2021, 9:56:53 PM9/19/21
to Ant Media Server
Did you discuss with your team?  I need to release my app urgent. I still waiting your answer.
Vào lúc 16:33:41 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 9, 2021, mohit...@antmedia.io đã viết:

Mohit Dubey

Sep 20, 2021, 2:39:36 AM9/20/21
to quang phungbuu, Ant Media Server
Hi Quang,
I had discussed this with the developer but we haven't been able to schedule this yet.
Can you please create an issue on https://github.com/ant-media/Ant-Media-Server/issues by providing necessary details.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey