StreamApplicstion class removed ?

Connessione

Dec 22, 2021, 1:42:28 PM12/22/21
to Ant Media Server
I just noticed that the StreamApplication was removed from StreamApp. Does that mean we cannot do anything on server side anymore ?

https://github.com/antmedia/StreamApp/commit/362d36f396eade07865c240df56dc37a81cc5d85

 was hoping to get a explanation of the various methods of the application class.

=> src/main/java/io/antmedia/enterprise/streamapp/StreamApplication.java

Burak Kekec

Dec 23, 2021, 9:41:13 AM12/23/21
to Ant Media Server
Hello,
We had some refactor in which the StreamApplication is deleted. But I am not sure if you lost anything. Because you can still use AntMediaServeApllicationAdaptor in the Ant Media Server project.
Here is the concurrent commit on the project when we changed the StreamApp.

Could you please give an example if you miss something with the commit? We can solve your issue.

Connessione

Dec 23, 2021, 10:23:05 AM12/23/21
to Ant Media Server
Thank you for your response. I was very keen to know about the various methods and handlers of the Application  class which extends MultithreadedApplicationAdapter.

1. Can we have some overview of a application class methods.
2. Can we have some tutorial how to write and compile own class and wire it as a server application (similar to webrtcee app)

Can we have a tutorial perhaps on this ?

I believe this can allow building a lot more complex and intuitive applications on ant media server beyond just the type of apps we have now. For example if I want to send a http call to my server when stream is published.

Burak Kekec

Dec 29, 2021, 3:25:03 AM12/29/21
to Ant Media Server
Thank you for your feedback.
We have no such a documentation for creating Custom Application for now. But we can prepare a documentation soon.

Connessione

Dec 29, 2021, 5:17:03 AM12/29/21
to Burak Kekec, Ant Media Server

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. Will look forward to it,