Live Coding: Ant Media Server #Resolving REST API - Cannot set endpointServiceID 2846

ahmet oguz mermerkaya

Mar 12, 2021, 1:12:49 AM3/12/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi Guys,

We're going to try to resolve the following issue by live coding with @triangle-stream tomorrow at 5:00 PM GMT+3.

https://github.com/ant-media/Ant-Media-Server/issues/2846

Anyone can join the meeting and the meeting link is here ->

I don't want to bother email boxes by sending invitation to everyone, you can join the meeting with the link above. Alternatively,  If you want me to send invitations directly to your e-mail, let me know.

Regards,
A. Oguz

ahmet oguz mermerkaya

Mar 13, 2021, 9:00:57 AM3/13/21
to Ant Media Server

ahmet oguz mermerkaya

Mar 13, 2021, 1:01:30 PM3/13/21
to Ant Media Server
Thank you Marco & Ashraf for today's meeting.

I upload the video to youtube. Check this out

In the video, you can learn following things
 - Fork Ant Media Server github repo
 - Clone github repository
 - Import Maven Project to Eclipse
- Fix: Cannot set endpointServiceID - Adding simple assertions for confirming the fix
- Make and push commits in Eclipse to github
- Make PR to the Ant Media Server