Receiving NOT_INITIALIZED_YET error when attempting to signal server

saruff

Feb 21, 2022, 7:09:49 PM2/21/22
to Ant Media Server
We have an enterprise server setup on our network.

Using the peer.html app served up by the server, I can establish peer to peer connections between two devices in a browser, and it works great.

However, if I open a websocket to wss://host:5443/WebRTCAppEE/websocket and attempt to send it signaling data, I always receive a response of...

{\"definition\":\"not_initialized_yet\",\"command\":\"error\"}

It doesn't seem to matter what data I send, which makes sense if something is not initialized. But one example would be.

{
    command : "join",
    streamId : "streamxyz"
}

I have attempted this from a websocket tool, the Ant Flutter WebRTC SDK app, and my own Flutter WebRTC app and always get the same result.

Is there some initialization protocol that I need to send on the websocket before sending a 'publish' or a 'join'? Could this be a server setup issue? I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

Thx
Scott

Mohit Dubey

Feb 22, 2022, 3:39:11 AM2/22/22
to Ant Media Server
Hi scott,
How are you!

Can you please share your Ant Media Server Web Panel login credentials and we can check the issue.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Mohit Dubey

Feb 23, 2022, 1:41:22 AM2/23/22
to Ant Media Server
Hello,
This is to update that the issue was related to using wrong application name.
"It looks like our server was configured for WebRTCApp not WebRTCAppEE"

Closing this thread.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey