Using AntMedia and Jitsi together

Rajat Dhamija

May 12, 2020, 3:52:41 AM5/12/20
to Ant Media Server
HI I am using antmedia and jitsi together and both of them use webRTC so I had to remove one library to remove redundancy.
Now i am geeting the error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: no non-static method "Lorg/webrtc/IceCandidate;.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V"

# Fatal error in: ../../sdk/android/src/jni/jni_generator_helper.cc, line 59
    # last system error: 0
    # Check failed: !env->ExceptionCheck()
    # error during GetMethodID: <init>, (Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V

Can anyone help me with this?

Himanshu Anand

Jan 28, 2022, 1:29:43 AM1/28/22
to Ant Media Server
I am having a similar issue. have you resolved this issue?.

Connessione

Feb 25, 2022, 4:57:31 AM2/25/22
to Ant Media Server
Better you use containers here or separate vms. Containers would be ideal though.