WebRTC videos are always played in low resolution

Murat Aydin

Dec 27, 2018, 5:03:56 AM12/27/18
to Ant Media Server
Hi, I'm using Ant Media Community Edition (CE) and I have a
question about the WebRTC live video resolution. I had set a
high-resolution webcam and start a 1280x720 transmission for a test but, It
is always played in 640x480 resolution. The same thing does not occur with
an RTMP video. My questions are, WebRTC videos are always played in low
resolution in CE? Can I play a high-resolution video only in Enterprise
Edition?

Best Regards,

Khan Honney

Jan 24, 2019, 5:11:36 AM1/24/19
to Ant Media Server
Hi Murat,

Thanks for your question.
Your issue not a bug, but a feature for Community Edition.
You need to buy Enterprise Edition to get resolution flexibility and more.
The best but not the last difference is truly ultra-low latency, which is available with Enterprise Edition.

Have a nice Live Video Streaming experience with Ant Media Server :-)