[Workshop] 💯 How to use Filter Plugin to apply various filters to your Live Streams in Ant Media Server?

Hamit Demir

Dec 14, 2021, 9:34:45 AM12/14/21
to Ant Media Server

Hello everyone,

In this Workshop, We will learn with live examples how to use Filter Plugin to apply various filters to your Live Streams in Ant Media Server.

Ant Media Server has been released with a built-in filtering plugin since v2.4.0.2. The Filter Plugin lets you make filtering on the video/audio on the server-side.

Here is the agenda:

  • Short Intro for Plugin and Opportunities

  • Filter Plugin

  • Useful Filters and Their Applications

  • Q&A

The event is on Friday, December 17th at 10 am (NY, USA GMT-5).

 You can add it to your calendar via add to calendar.

Quick link to join: https://meet.google.com/hxt-gehq-qwr

We are very excited to meet you again, looking forward to seeing you!

quang phungbuu

Dec 15, 2021, 3:48:41 AM12/15/21
to Ant Media Server
I want to make beauty effect in livestream application mobile. Is related this workshop?
Vào lúc 21:34:45 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 12, 2021, hamit...@antmedia.io đã viết:

Mohit Dubey

Dec 15, 2021, 6:47:22 AM12/15/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi Quang,
Yes, I think we can discuss about this in the workshop with the developer.
See you there :)

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Hamit Demir

Dec 16, 2021, 8:30:20 AM12/16/21
to Ant Media Server

Tomorrow is the big day!

We will learn with live examples how to use Filter Plugin to apply various filters to your Live Streams in Ant Media Server.

Here is the agenda:

  • Short Intro for Plugin and Opportunities

  • Filter Plugin

  • Useful Filters and Their Applications

  • Q&A

The event is tomorrow at 10 am (NY, USA GMT-5).

 You can add it to your calendar via add to calendar.

Quick link to join: https://meet.google.com/hxt-gehq-qwr

Hamit Demir

Dec 17, 2021, 9:16:24 AM12/17/21
to Ant Media Server
The workshop starts in 45 minutes

We are very excited to meet you again, looking forward to seeing you!

Hamit Demir

Dec 17, 2021, 10:09:43 AM12/17/21
to Ant Media Server
We just started!

Here is the agenda:
- Christmas Gift
- Plugin Opportunities
- Tensor Flow Plugin
- Roadmap for 2022
- Video Manipulations on the Fly

Ole Ul Islam

Dec 21, 2021, 1:01:43 AM12/21/21
to Ant Media Server
Dear team,
I have just missed the workshop. Could you please upload the workshop in youtube so that we can see the video who missed it?

Mohit Dubey

Dec 21, 2021, 11:01:17 AM12/21/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi,
Thank you for writing.
Yes, we'll be uploading Workshop recording to our YouTube page very soon and will write to you about that.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Hamit Demir

Dec 24, 2021, 2:10:04 AM12/24/21
to Ant Media Server
Here is the  Real-Time Audio/Video Manipulation with Filter Plugin blog post.
In this blog post, you can learn how to apply an FFmpeg filter to an AMS stream.

Devin Smaldore

Feb 20, 2022, 11:44:04 PM2/20/22
to Ant Media Server
Hi,

I was unable to attend this workshop so unfortunately I missed the opportunity to learn applying filters. However, I read the document linked above and am looking to solve a problem.

I'd like to "unmirror" the video output when the stream is in selfie mode. There are many Github issues (https://github.com/ant-media/Ant-Media-Server/issues/3971https://github.com/ant-media/Ant-Media-Server/issues/3645https://github.com/ant-media/Ant-Media-Server/issues/2470). Would we be able to apply hflip ffmpeg filter to horizontally flip the video feed? How would that work for WebRTC stream using iOSSDK?

Thanks for the help!

Devin

Mohit Dubey

Feb 21, 2022, 2:05:23 PM2/21/22
to Ant Media Server
Hi Devin,
Thank you for writing here.
This is to update you that, the issue has been scheduled and we can track the updates from our GitHub issues page https://github.com/ant-media/Ant-Media-Server/issues/3645

Also, as we are discussing about the horizontal flip filter https://github.com/ant-media/Ant-Media-Server/issues/2470#issuecomment-1046469348
Let's keep the community posted accordingly.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Devin Smaldore