Google Group is retiring!

Emre Öztürk

Mar 15, 2022, 11:37:59 AM3/15/22
to Ant Media Server

Hi everyone!

We are going to be migrating from the Google Group to our very own community forum: community.antmedia.io

With a better UI, categorization, and search functions we believe that getting help with anything regarding Ant Media Server will become easier and more enjoyable.

The migration will be complete by April and everyone who is a member of the Google Group will be able to determine a new password with their existing emails and continue joining the discussions.

Today, we will start phasing out the Google Group by making it read-only. We welcome you to ask any questions or create any threads over at our new home: community.antmedia.io

We hope this change will help strengthen our community.

All the Best,
Ant Media