Conference noStreamNameSpecified

giuseppe madonna

Sep 15, 2021, 5:44:02 AM9/15/21
to Ant Media Server
Hello,

i have the AntMedia community version and i need to try the conference.html, but i have few problem :
1) AntMedia can't capture and play my webCam (if i select the "camera" option nothing is shown on video)
2) I can't join a room, if i select the "screen" option the "join room" button activate but if i press it, i get the noStreamNameSpecified error
3) If i try to print the "publishStreamId" in the code of conference.html, at the start of the function "SwitchVideoMode()"  it is "undefined" everytime i call the function switching mode.

Now my question is, witch of this problem is related to the community version, and so can be solved using Enterprise Edition, and witch is not related to it.

Thanks.

Mohit Dubey

Sep 15, 2021, 11:07:08 AM9/15/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi,
Let me try to answer this for you.
conference.html is an ultra low latency (WebRTC) application and webrtc publish/play is not supported in community edition. You can check this on the enterprise version.
You can get a 14 days trails license of ant media server for Enterprise version by registering on https://antmedia.io/free-trial/

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey