AQMS software updates: which branch should I be updating?

dougne...@berkeley.edu

Jul 28, 2020, 5:03:09 PM7/28/20
to AQMS
I am updating the Quanterra comserv data acquisition software
(I propose calling it comserv3). This requires updates to client software in the
RT aqms:
    cs2wda
    cs2ew
    cs2rwp
and the dpstruc,h include files from the comserv package used by
   mcast2disk

I have been worked on the linux-dev-branch svn version 8652.
Is this the branch that I should updated when I am ready to commit?
Should I be committing to the main trunk?

FYI, there are numerous branches in the AQMS RT repository.

bugfix-ticket-103
linux-32-rad-ampgen-branch
linux-dev-branch
linux-dev-branch-mcast2ew
linux-dev-branch_qml-bugfix-ticket-103
linux-dev-CI-branch
linux-dev-CI-branch-64-bit
linux-dev-CI-branch-64-bit-tmtsfix
linux-dev-CI-branch-64-cms2ew
nc-dev-branch
non-leap-second-branch
sc-dev-branch
uw-dev-branch

Thanks.
- Doug Neuhauser

Aparna Bhaskaran

Jul 28, 2020, 5:54:35 PM7/28/20
to anss...@googlegroups.com
Hello Doug,

Please update the linux-dev-branch. It is 64-bit linux and is considered the primary branch where changes are made. This is the branch we are moving to gitlab.

regards,
Aparna