Jiggle source code and issue tracking in public AQMS GitLab repository

Yoon, Clara E

May 11, 2020, 7:04:37 PM5/11/20
to aqms...@cisn.org, anss...@googlegroups.com

Hi AQMS/Jiggle users,

Jiggle source code and issue tracking are now in the public AQMS GitLab repository.

Jiggle source code can be found here: https://gitlab.com/aqms.swg/aqms-jiggle

The initial commit in the GitLab repository was copied from the AQMS Jiggle SVN repository branch at https://vault.gps.caltech.edu/trac/cisn/browser/PP/branches/clean-uw-dev-jungle-gtype/ at revision 8650: https://vault.gps.caltech.edu/trac/cisn/changeset/8650/

This version of Jiggle should work for both Postgres and Oracle databases (though there is a known bug with saving magnitudes into an Oracle database), and only supports the GTYPE schema.

You can also try the command-line compile/build/run instructions for the jiggle.jar in README.md (for Mac OS and Linux only).

All Jiggle bugs and feature requests have been moved over to the AQMS GitLab Jiggle issue tracking at https://gitlab.com/aqms.swg/aqms-jiggle/-/issues.  You will need to create a free GitLab.com account and sign into GitLab if you want to create a new issue yourself, or you can send me an email with your new issue and I can add it to the list of Jiggle issues in GitLab.  I will no longer use the Google sheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dy-z6UsxV_zUP_nky9Wt2lfE7ffTQz1s6qCCc9wQGF8/edit?ts=5c645ac1 - gid=0 for Jiggle issue tracking.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Your feedback is very welcome.

Best,

Clara

--

Clara Yoon, Ph.D.

Supervisory Geophysicist, Software Developer | Southern California Seismic Network

U.S. Geological Survey, Earthquake Science Center, Pasadena Field Office

525 S. Wilson Ave. | Pasadena, CA 91106

Office: 626-583-6793 | Mobile: 626-658-0229

Email: cy...@usgs.gov | cy...@caltech.edu

Web: https://www.usgs.gov/staff-profiles/clara-yoon