Duty Review Page (DRP) improvements - we welcome your feedback

Yoon, Clara E

Jun 24, 2020, 4:59:00 PM6/24/20
to anss...@googlegroups.com, Gann, Anthony G.

Hello AQMS DRP users,

We are starting an effort in southern California to improve the AQMS Duty Review Page (DRP).  As part of the requirements gathering process, we would like to get feedback from all DRP users, across all regional seismic networks (RSN), on future improvements to DRP.  We are interested in modernizing DRP and making a mobile-friendly user interface.

I realize that each RSN has their own customized version of DRP.  What should be customized, and what should be standardized?  Feel free to send screenshots of your DRP.

What are your thoughts about the future of DRP?  Please send your feedback to Gary Gann (gg...@caltech.edu; CC’d on this email) and me (cy...@caltech.edu or cy...@usgs.gov).

Thank you very much for your input.

Best,

Clara

--

Clara Yoon, Ph.D.

Supervisory Geophysicist, Software Developer | Southern California Seismic Network

U.S. Geological Survey, Earthquake Science Center, Pasadena Field Office

525 S. Wilson Ave. | Pasadena, CA 91106

Office: 626-583-6793 | Mobile: 626-658-0229

Email: cy...@usgs.gov | cy...@caltech.edu

Web: https://www.usgs.gov/staff-profiles/clara-yoon