Chat with us

AN-SOF Antenna Simulator Group

Jan 31, 2022, 10:22:07 AM1/31/22
to AN-SOF Antenna Simulator Group
Hello everybody!

We have added a live chat for anyone who wants to communicate directly with us at this link: AN-SOF Chat (click on the "New Conversation" button). You will also find access to the chat in the lower right corner of our website.

The chat will be mainly available from Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST. You can leave an offline message outside these hours and we will contact you asap.

Users who are subscribed to an annual plan to receive tech support and periodic updates will receive a link to an exclusive chat, mainly attended by myself :)

I think that these new communication channels are another way of being closer to you.

Thank you!

Juan Jose de Oñate

Jan 31, 2022, 10:28:43 AM1/31/22
to AN-SOF Antenna Simulator Group
Thank you for the advise.

kaneko...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2022, 2:47:39 PM2/1/22
to AN-SOF Antenna Simulator Group
Many thanks for this initiative!  Being in the Southern Hemisphere and on the other side of the globe I may not be a frequent user of it but no worries, your email communications are always attended to promptly :=-)

Kind regards and stay safe,
Denis

AN-SOF Antenna Simulator Group

Feb 8, 2022, 9:59:03 AM2/8/22
to AN-SOF Antenna Simulator Group
Hello Mr. Brown!

I'm Tony Golden, the developer of AN-SOF. I'm also in the Southern Hemisphere but at about 180 degrees with respect to you... I have programmed all the aspects, from the calculation engine to the graphical interface, so all the complaints can come to me =D.

Those who wish can chat with me here at any time. I just don't usually answer when I'm sleeping...

Kind regards,
Tony

Denis Brown

Feb 9, 2022, 8:56:02 AM2/9/22
to AN-SOF Antenna Simulator Group
Thanks,  Tony!

Won't disturb your sleep, we value your mental energies in AN-SOF development hi hi.   Keep up the good work!

Stay safe
Denis