ansible 2.17 and fortinet.fortios compatibility

Azadeh Amirhosseini

May 22, 2024, 5:15:16 AMMay 22
to Ansible Project

Hi all,

I have installed Ansible Core 2.17.0. My question is, is the Galaxy collection fortinet.fortios 2.3.6 compatible with this version?

I am facing issues executing the related playbook, even though the same playbook runs well with an older version of Ansible.

An exception occurred during task execution. To see the full traceback, use -vvv. The error was: ansible.module_utils.connection.ConnectionError: Requested entry (plugin_type: connection plugin: ansible_collections.ansible.netcommon.plugins.connection.httpapi setting: access_token ) was not defined in configuration.

Best regards,

Azadeh

Azadeh Amirhosseini

May 28, 2024, 6:27:48 AMMay 28
to Ansible Project
Update.
For those who are interested, i did uninstall ansible-core 2.17.0 and installed 2.16.7 and now it works as expected.