portage module missing 3 features

19 peržiūrų
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Jonas Rottmann

neskaityta,
2015-06-12 06:14:072015-06-12
kam: ansible...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using ansible to manage my at the moment 15 servers with gentoo.

the portage module is great, thanks for everyone putting work into it.

I missed two features to completely migrate my at the moment python scripts to ansible:

1. excludes, it is not possible to exclude packages for example I have a few server where I don't want to update the kernel, but do an @world update

2. set use flags (perhaps with flaggie, dunno what the easiest way to implement is)

3. --with-bdeps=y , in some circumstances I use this parameter, i.e. when emerge --depclean fails, because of inconsistencys.

Thanks for the great work.

Do you think it is possible to integrate these into the module? Or perhaps there are already solution I'm not aware of?

Brian Coca

neskaityta,
2015-06-12 09:02:382015-06-12
kam: ansible...@googlegroups.com
Yes, these would be nice to have, but I don't know of anyone working
on these currently.

--
Brian Coca
Atsakyti visiems