Windows Domain Join Issue

Akshay Kaushik

Jun 25, 2024, 3:22:31 PM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
Hi team,

I am facing issue while trying to join the domain with ansible playbook, getting below error

"changed": true,
    "msg": "failed to join domain: Computer 'TestingIIS-2' failed to join domain 'hampersoft.local' from its current workgroup 'WORKGROUP' with following error message: Unable to update the password. The value provided as the current password is incorrect.",
    "reboot_required": false
}

I am using the domain user name and password fetched from aws secrets manager, please help me to solve this issue.

Thankyou