win_chocolatey not installed in AWX

Narender Singh

May 28, 2024, 5:42:20 AMMay 28
to Ansible Project
Dear Experts,

I am new to Ansible and working on Ansible Tower. I have some basic configuration ad able to play around.

I was trying to manage packages in windows using win_chocolatey but its not in the AWX.

Getting below error:
SSH password:
1
BECOME password[defaults to SSH password]:
2
ERROR! couldn't resolve module/action 'win_chocolatey'. This often indicates a misspelling, missing collection, or incorrect module path.
3
4
The error appears to be in '/runner/project/windows/install_uninstall_with_chocolatey.yml': line 13, column 6, but may
5
be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.
6
7
The offending line appears to be:
8
9
# Install/uninstall with chocolatey
10
- name: Ensure 7-Zip is installed through Chocolatey
11
^ here

My installation is AWX Tower on k3s on centos 8 release.