Copy folder from one host to another

Lucas Possamai

Dec 10, 2021, 12:13:13 AM12/10/21
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I need to copy the content of a folder from one remote host to another remote host. The copy command needs to be executed as user "postgres".

Folder to be copied from source: /data/postgresql/pg_xlog/
Destination: /data/wal_archive/

I tried looking online but couldn't find anything useful. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
Lucas

Stefan Hornburg (Racke)

Dec 10, 2021, 1:16:59 AM12/10/21