Ansible: Error msg

vahini reddy

Apr 12, 2021, 11:57:05 AM4/12/21
to Ansible Project
Hi Team,

Need your help.

I am facing the error. Please do the needfull

ansible-error.PNG

Antony Stone

Apr 12, 2021, 12:33:27 PM4/12/21
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
On Monday 12 April 2021 at 17:57:05, vahini reddy wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Need your help.
>
> I am facing the error. Please do the needfull

What command are you running to get that output?

Also, please copy and paste text messages instead of attaching a screenshot -
it's much easier to comment on in a reply.

Is it true that /proc is on a read-only file system?

Antony.

--
"How I managed so long without this book baffles the mind."

- Richard Stoakley, Group Program Manager, Microsoft Corporation,
referring to "The Art of Project Management", O'Reilly press

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.