Playbooks for integration with Mitel MiVoice Business

Timothy Dilbert

Apr 26, 2022, 3:19:39 PM4/26/22
to Ansible Development
We have a use case where we want to automate user onboarding, including configuring the staff member's extension in Mitel MiVoice Business.

Has anyone been successful with using Ansible to set up user extensions in Mitel MiVoice Business? Can you provide any advice or point me towards any articles?

Timothy Dilbert

May 2, 2022, 5:46:08 PM5/2/22
to Ansible Development
No responses from anyone?

Matt Martz

May 2, 2022, 5:51:38 PM5/2/22
to Timothy Dilbert, Ansible Development
This list is for discussing development of code for ansible and plugins.  It sounds like you are just asking a question about how to automate a process, and not about the development of a plugin.  You likely want the ansible-project group instead.

Matt Martz
@sivel
sivel.net

Timothy Dilbert

May 2, 2022, 5:53:58 PM5/2/22
to Ansible Development
Hi Matt,

I will have ansible-project a chance. Thank you.