Allied Telesis CLI problems

tsfu off

Nov 23, 2020, 6:39:45 PM11/23/20
to Ansible Development
Hi!

I need to send commands via ssh to Allied Telesis network devices. The problem is that Ansible requires the value of the ansible_network_os variable when working with network devices (for example, for cisco it is IOS), but for Allied Telesis, Ansible does not have ready-made templates, and those that do are not suitable for this.
Is it possible to send commands to the CLI via ssh in some other way?
I have been struggling with this problem for several days, google does not give me the information I need.
Thanks!