Censors

Bob

Aug 10, 2021, 7:21:20 PM8/10/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
I'm so sick of these liberal idiotic websites that censor and delete every little thing you say. You have to walk on egg shells and toe the liberal line or you're deleted or banned. I posted a direct quote, copy past, of Trump from a press conference and it didn't meet their guidelines for community standards because they disagreed with it. I then posted a quote from Harris but changed the word from Trump to Biden and it was banned. I posted a comment and used the word "tranny" and was banned for 3 days from Facebook. Within 12 hours of being back on the site I said rioters and looters should be shot on sight and was banned for 7 days, I left this site because of the personal attacks that were never warranted or deserved. I did nothing but be civil to you guys and you got all crazy, but, I miss being able to put it all out there. So go for it. I miss my first amendment rights to freedom of speech that is being denied by big tech liberals.

David Gragg

Aug 10, 2021, 8:17:08 PM8/10/21
to another i-Town
Poor baby 😂

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 6:21 PM Bob <br...@eastex.net> wrote:
[...]

Bob

Aug 10, 2021, 10:03:32 PM8/10/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
OIP (3).jpg

Michael Schmidt

Aug 11, 2021, 4:28:55 PM8/11/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
sounds like everybody is out to get you bob.

Bob

Aug 11, 2021, 4:52:29 PM8/11/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
I guess that's the way it sounded but it was about social media sites. I first thought it was my conservative views but they are so nit picky even liberals have a hard time responding. On MSN News site you are allowed to comment but they have buzz words that get your post blocked. I posted the words "illegal immigrants" in a comment and it was against community standards and deleted. When I mentioned how nit picky they were, one liberal told me those that have been posting there have learned to get around the automatic censors and would put spaces in the middle of words so they weren't triggered. I noticed he had a space in the middle of Trigger. That's how nit picky they are. They also must have a ton of actual censors because after a post is deleted the next few are held for review. Sometimes takes a while and they'll inform you if it was deleted or they just posted it. I copy pasted a direct quote of Trumps from a press briefing with no other comment and they said it was against community standards. I could tell you many examples but you get the point.

Bob

Aug 11, 2021, 4:57:36 PM8/11/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
One more thing on this subject. Rand Paul was banned for seven days from you tube for a video where he said masks don't work against Covid. It seems like all the talk about big tech censorship is right on the money. I haven't heard of them censoring anyone who has said masks do work. You have to believe what they believe or they'll ban you.