saw that coming

Michael Schmidt

Aug 11, 2021, 4:30:07 PM8/11/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
my surgery has been postponed.
guess why

David Gragg

Aug 11, 2021, 7:01:47 PM8/11/21
to another i-Town
Is it because of the idiot pandemic?

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 3:30 PM Michael Schmidt <m7a7sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
my surgery has been postponed.
guess why

Michael Schmidt

Aug 12, 2021, 5:32:56 PM8/12/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
close
because selfish,self centered, stupid people didn`t get a simple shot.

David Gragg

Aug 12, 2021, 6:58:36 PM8/12/21
to another i-Town
It is sad that we have people so foolish. I am sorry it is affecting you as it is. .

genie

Aug 17, 2021, 1:43:51 PM8/17/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Speaking of foolish people, I have an in-law who now has the virus (with some pretty strong symptoms). He’s the one who believes in the conspiracy theories. Well, now the hospitals in his town are overflowing with folks like him and he’s having to remain in his house for the next ten days and his daughters are bringing him food and leaving it at his front door. They’re both vaccinated only because their jobs require it. They have a total of 3 children under twelve (4 thru 11) and one who’s 13. I hope the 13 year old is vaccinated but I don’t know.
Did your son change his mind yet and get vaccinated? I sure hope so.

David Gragg

Aug 17, 2021, 2:56:57 PM8/17/21
to another i-Town
My son got vaccination because a job required it, I am not he would have otherwise. I am glad it happened though.

genie

Aug 17, 2021, 10:18:37 PM8/17/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN

I know you have to be relieved that he’s vaccinated.

David Gragg

Aug 18, 2021, 9:46:20 AM8/18/21
to another i-Town
Yes it is good any way it happens.