Mike,

genie

Sep 10, 2021, 8:53:03 AM9/10/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
I hope you will be feeling well enough soon to start posting again.

Miss you,
genie

Michael Schmidt

Sep 10, 2021, 4:59:15 PM9/10/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
well i`m not doing so good.the kidney coral stones are giving me problems. they are so huge if i could get in for surgery it will take 3 to 4 surgery's for each kidney. they are the cause of the pressure sores. my kidneys are not filter nearly as well as they should. i`m at stage 3b ckd and on the verge of stage 4. it is affecting my heart as well. going to take pre-op tests to see if i am a candidate for surgery.  i tire very easy and have lost nearly 50 pounds. getting in and out of bed is very difficult. i`m saying all this because i have already heard hearsay bullshit. that`s where i`m at.
take care,
mike

David Gragg

Sep 10, 2021, 8:11:15 PM9/10/21
to another i-Town
I wish you well Mike, please take care of yourself.

Bob

Sep 10, 2021, 10:13:29 PM9/10/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
I hate to hear that. I hope they take care of you soon.

genie

Sep 10, 2021, 11:40:06 PM9/10/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN

Well DAMN, just DAMN.