surprise surpise

Michael Schmidt

Jul 27, 2021, 4:35:45 PM7/27/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
just learned i will need major surgery.
will there be a operating room,recovery room and a couple days stay room for me?
thanks rump and friends. you fuck`n useless pieces of shit!!!!!!!!!

David Gragg

Jul 27, 2021, 6:28:49 PM7/27/21
to another i-Town
If folks are stupid enough to support Trump there is no doubt they are too stupid to get a vacine.
Isn't it strange how that all of the Trump family did get a vacine.

I wish you well in your medical issue

Michael Schmidt

Jul 31, 2021, 10:02:21 AM7/31/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
now that i know i need surgery will there be a bed for me and how safe will i be in the hospital?
thanks rump and idiots. we could have been over this thing. or at least damn close.

David Gragg

Jul 31, 2021, 12:46:50 PM7/31/21
to another i-Town
That is because of the Trump idiot MAGA's and their foolish antivac bull shit.

I wish you well, Mike