This country is so screwed up!

genie

Dec 5, 2021, 5:11:14 PM12/5/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
I’ve been staring at the face of killer, and at the same time I’m looking at the face of CHILD, BECAUSE HE IS STILL A CHILD.
For some reason this country has the magical powers to make him whatever age they want him to be. Wave a wand and poof, he’s an adult. NOW we can punish him like an adult. Good for us. That’ll teach him!!

Bob

Dec 5, 2021, 6:11:51 PM12/5/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
What??? What face? What child, who's a killer? Is this another Democrat riddle?

genie

Dec 5, 2021, 6:43:46 PM12/5/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Sorry, his picture didn’t post. I was talking about the latest school shooter, Ethan Crumbley.

Bob

Dec 6, 2021, 1:04:00 PM12/6/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Ok I got it now and understand exactly what you're saying.

Bob

Dec 6, 2021, 7:13:53 PM12/6/21
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
I don't think a 15 year old should not be tried as an adult, but because of what happened they're trying stick it to him. They're also screwing over his parents who had nothing to do with it just to make a point.  If having a gun in a bedside table in your bedroom was a crime most of the people in Texas would be in court right now.
I think all these school shootings are caused by mentally unstable kids copycatting the other shootings. There were no school shootings when I was growing up. Then one guy shoots up a school, now it's a thing. Shoot up a school, a Walmart, whatever. What's wrong with people. You're right, this country is so screwed up.
Not only do I think a 15 year old should not be tried as an adult, I don't think an 18 year old should be considered and adult. They're stupid kids. (My opinion)