He is really sweating

Rechargeable

Mar 19, 2018, 7:54:19 PM3/19/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Trump is scared to death. Hiring high dollar crooked lawyers is confirmation.

genie

Mar 19, 2018, 9:41:39 PM3/19/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Possibly a “stroke in the making”. Maybe he’ll double down on those Big Macs and fries. Some people eat when thery’re nervous or depressed.
A girl can dream.

David G

Mar 20, 2018, 8:16:11 PM3/20/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
A judge ruled today that the deformation case against Trump can go on, because no one is above the law.

genie

Mar 21, 2018, 12:04:17 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
This is great. He’ll have a hard time defending himself since he himself allowed his slander of her to be viewed by all. They’ve been playing the tape of him doing just what she’s charging him with this morning.

Rechargeable

Mar 21, 2018, 12:25:43 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
And that is small potatos. Wait until the real fireworks go off. We will see at that time why he relentlessly sucked up to putin.

genie

Mar 21, 2018, 12:36:18 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Do you think Pence is just as dirty as Trump? My hunch says yes.

Rechargeable

Mar 21, 2018, 12:53:40 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
I dont know what to think about pence.

genie

Mar 21, 2018, 1:41:38 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
It’s just that we know Manafort brought him into the picture and we never found out why or what connections he had to Manafort. Was it on Putin’s orders or did they just want a true evangelical in the second spot.

Bob

Mar 21, 2018, 1:55:13 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Putin's orders??? It would be funny if you weren't serious, now it's just sad that your mind has been that warped by the liberal media.

David Gragg

Mar 21, 2018, 2:23:46 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Trump is totally Putin's  bitch

Trump reportedly ignored advisers who told him, ‘DO NOT CONGRATULATE’ Putin

President Donald Trump reportedly ignored warnings from his national security advisers about a call with Russia’s Vladimir Putin, failing to heed a message in his briefing materials that said in all-capital letters, “DO NOT CONGRATULATE.”

Trump Tweet\

“I had a call with President Putin and congratulated him on the victory, his electoral victory,” Trump said from the Oval Office. “We will probably get together in the not too distant future.”

Note: Trump loves to say electoral election

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 12:41:38 PM UTC-5, genie wrote:
It’s just that we know  Manafort brought him into the picture and we never found out why or what connections he had to Manafort. Was it on Putin’s orders or did they just want a true evangelical in the second spot.

Rechargeable

Mar 21, 2018, 4:30:53 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
it wasn`t wrong. it just proves trump is in putins pocket that`s all.

David Gragg

Mar 21, 2018, 4:46:34 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Conservatives highly criticized Obama for it too. That was 6 years ago and Putin had not interfered in our election then.

ape.gif

Bob

Mar 21, 2018, 4:50:35 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
In that case so was Obama.

Bob

Mar 21, 2018, 4:53:14 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
I don't remember anyone criticizing him. I didn't know Putin was a big deal at that time.

Doesn't matter, this had nothing to do with whether or not he interfered in our election. It was a courtesy call one leader does to another.

David Gragg

Mar 21, 2018, 4:59:10 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
If you are really trying to justify Trump's relationship with Putin by using Obama's , you are nuts or blind.

Obama put sanctions on Putin for the election interference and Trump took it off immediately after the election, enough said.

ape.gif

Rechargeable

Mar 21, 2018, 5:03:03 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
so you are saying it doesn`t matter to you that they interfered with our 2016 election?

Bob

Mar 21, 2018, 5:27:07 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Why do you always twist things. Trump called Putin to congratulate him on his election. So did Obama and several leaders in other countries. NOW, enough said.

Bob

Mar 21, 2018, 5:28:49 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
You twist things too. It doesn't matter that Trump, Obama and other world leaders called Putin. Had nothing to do with any interference in the election. It's what world leaders do.

Rechargeable

Mar 21, 2018, 5:32:15 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
BUT TRUMP IS IN PUTINS POCKET!

Rechargeable

Mar 21, 2018, 5:32:51 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
BUT TRUMP IS IN PUTINS POCKET!

Bob

Mar 21, 2018, 5:35:07 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
B.S.

Rechargeable

Mar 21, 2018, 5:43:45 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
i know hey  . why would trump sell us out like this

Bob

Mar 21, 2018, 9:10:09 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
I just watched some replays of comments on MSNBC and CNN about Trump's call to Putin. Wow, what a bunch of distorted and crazy crap. No wonder you guys are the way you are if those are your sources.

Rechargeable

Mar 21, 2018, 9:12:02 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Trump is in putins pocket

Bob

Mar 21, 2018, 9:36:55 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
What is he doing for Putin.

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 8:12:02 PM UTC-5, Rechargeable wrote:
Trump is in putins pocket

Rechargeable

Mar 21, 2018, 9:59:56 PM3/21/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
Dont know--------------right now. We'll find out though.

Rechargeable

Mar 22, 2018, 5:12:50 PM3/22/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN

genie

Mar 22, 2018, 6:28:54 PM3/22/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
LOL

Bob

Mar 22, 2018, 6:53:58 PM3/22/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
President Obama congratulated Vladimir Putin for Russia's election results in 2012, a diplomatic move for which President Trump is criticized in 2018.

“President Obama called Russian President-elect and Prime Minister Putin to congratulate him on his recent victory in the Russian Presidential election,” the White House said in a late Friday afternoon statement about the Friday morning phone call between the two leaders.
“President Obama and President-Elect Putin agreed to continue discussions on areas where the United States and Russia have differed, including Syria and missile defense,”  “President Obama and President-Elect Putin agreed to continue their efforts to find common ground and remove obstacles to better relations.”

Doesn't bother me at all. I just chalk it up to "Trump haters will be Trump haters." Whatever he does is wrong, doesn't matter what it is.

Bob

Mar 22, 2018, 6:58:31 PM3/22/18
to Another Lake Livingston i-TOWN
An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections. And by doing so with Vladimir Putin, President Trump insulted every Russian citizen who was denied the right to vote in a free and fair election. — John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain)

I like McCain but the past few years he's gone nuts. I'm sure it's his medical condition. He could have said the same thing in 2012 about Obama but didn't. I guess it's true, brain damage causes liberalism.

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 5:28:54 PM UTC-5, genie wrote:
LOL